Senior QA Engineer
- Los Angeles, CA
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
This position mainly deals with automation testing with expert Perl/Shell scripting on Unix or Linux skills.
Requirement Description :
• Experience working with SQL, Informix or Oracle required; solid knowledge of the UNIX/Linux O/S command line
• Advanced skills in manual testing and proficiency with backend automation tools, preferably using Perl or Shell scripting
• Ability to read and/or write Java code
• Familiarity with testing of RESTful API’s
• Experience using Quality Center and Rally or equivalent defect management and Agile tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in QA who will be responsible for ensuring high quality technical design, test automation & development and delivery of new shared services in support of mobile & online banking and payments offerings for our Financial Institution customers.
- You will partner with cross functional leaders and team members to meet a common goal of delivering new offerings and updates to production with greater efficiency and speed.
- While operating in an Agile development environment, you will apply your experience and automation expertise to meet feature and functionality testing requirements.
- You will participate in or lead code, test case, test plan and acceptance reviews alongside other development and QA Engineers, and will have the opportunity to participate in security testing to identify and eliminate potential vulnerabilities to ensure highly secure online and mobile banking experiences for our customers.
- We compete in a fast-paced, rapidly changing market; our teams constantly develop and evaluate innovative solutions, while maintaining the viability of existing offerings. This position will require you to learn new products and technologies often, and offers the possibility of significant professional growth and development.
- Candidates must have demonstrated initiative, a ‘can do’ attitude and be comfortable working in a fast paced, unstructured environment with a geographically distributed team.
- This role will be measured by delivering high quality, innovative solutions which delight our customers, are adopted by the market and competitively differentiated.
- The ultimate outcomes are revenue to Financial Services, profits for the Financial Institution, and End User adoption.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.