System Test Engineer
- San Diego, CA
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
• Strong proficiency in Integration and Test procedures and tools
• Strong proficiency in Linux
• Strong proficiency in Wireless Network Protocols Wi-Fi ,BT/LE,NFC
• Ability to absorb new components and interfaces on a level at which to comfortably come up with test plans and test scripts
• Demonstrated history and hands-on experience of debugging complex problems on embedded platforms.
• Fluent in standard device debugging and test tools and techniques (JTAG, Ethereal plug-ins, base station simulator tools, etc.)
• Successful track record in release management related tasks, building, debugging, integration, and delivery of commercial device software.
• Android JB test experience a plus.
• Scripting proficiency in Perl, python
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.