Software QA Engineer-Perl Experience
- Westlake Village, CA
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
A Quality Engineer will be responsible for understanding product functionality, working as part of a small team, writing and automating test cases, clearly communicating results, and logging defects and defect fixes in order to minimize the risks associated with software releases into a production region.
Technical skills required:
* Proficient in Linux VM and Unix environments
* Proficient in scripting languages (perl, python)
* Proficient in testing java-based web services
* Proficient in working with jboss application server
* Automation experience (experience with Robot Framework if available)
* Continuous integration experience
* Work with developers and product managers to understand product enhancements
* Write and automate test cases
* Perform functional, regression, forced error testing
* Write/log/test defects
* Deploy code into QA region using deployment tools (Jenkins)
* Continually enhance testing tools
* Perform in Agile software development environment as part of a scrum team
3rd party tools used in role (non-inclusive):
* Robot Framework, Eclipse
* Jira (defect tracking)
* Hudson/Jenkins (build/deploy)
Candidates possessing a valid work visa/ authorization to US are invited for our projects: H1B, Initial OPT, Green Card, GC-EAD, L2-EAD, US Citizen, Mexican & Canadian Citizens (TN Permit), Australian Citizens (E3 Visa). Candidates having only H1/i797 petition approval are also eligible.
Note 1: Currently we do not sponsor H1B visa. We undertake transferring of H1 visa. We would take up processing of expired H1b visa (stamped or unstamped) including expired H1 petition in certain cases.
Note 2: We do not work with B1/B2 business visa, L1 visa type and Extended OPT.
Position can be held as permanent as well as contracting.
Feel to reach out at the contact below either through a call or email to discuss about the opportunity relating to your expertise.
Contact/Hiring Prime: Brijendra Rao
Contact Number: +91 80 6694 3940 (India)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brijendraraomj
Sasken Career page: https://ngage.sasken.com/apply/Openings_US.aspx
Sasken Facebook page: http://workfor.us/sasken
Sasken Website: http://www.sasken.com/innovation/
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited