System Test Engineer
- NJ, NJ
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
Main Responsibility Area:
- Write test plans for device testing
- Identify are test approach for execution of the test cases during each test cycle
- Conduct test execution in the field to ensure issues are identified before device launch
- Collecting logs and reporting test results and bugs observed
- Participate in log analysis of the test logs collected
- Submit regular final test reports and share status with respective stakeholders
Core Skills Required:
- Have in depth knowledge in any one of the wireless domain – GSM/GPRS, UMTS, LTE, CDMA
- Experience of 2+ years in carrying out testing in wireless domain
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP domain and SIP knowledge would be added advantage
- Hands on experience in Voice/Data call end to end testing in GPRS/UMTS/LTE/eHRPD/CDMA protocols
- Have prior experience in doing field testing, system testing or functional testing in the above mentioned wireless domain.
- Excellent debugging skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience of written test plans and test reports
- Experience with testing in Android platform - Desired
Experience: Entry Level/recent Graduate upto 5 years
Position can be held as permanent as well as contracting.