Modem Test Engineer @ Sasken
- Santa Clara, CA
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
Brief skills required are as follows:
- WHCK Testing & Validation, Carrier Specific Test case exectuion experience
- Platform Functional Validation Win 8 / Blue (Power Management, WWAN, Security, PnP, USB stack, etc)
- WinDbg debugging & Triaging
- Win 8 / Mobile Broadband APIs Functional validation
- Protocol stack testing for 4G LTE Network on device side
- LTE tools experience like QXDM, etc. Experience in IMC Modem like XMM7160, XMM6260 protocol stack will be an advantage.
- Network Simulator (Agilent, CNW500 R&S) experience for setting up various Test case scenarios.
This is a full time position