- Design and implement embedded software for Win-Mobile, Windows Phone 7, Windows 8, QNX, Android or other multi-media platforms.
- Design and implement embedded software drivers and services for speech / audio codecs and pre / post processing modules (e.g., MP3, AAC+, AMR, 4GV, MIDI, noise suppression, echo cancellation, ADRC, speaker protection, et cetera).
- Design and implement embedded software for parsing audio multimedia file formats such as MIDI, MP3, AAC, PCM, et cetera.
- Design and implement low-level software / firmware for embedded hardware device drivers, services, and signal processing modules in multi-processor, multi-threaded environments.
- Develop scripts and utilities in Python, Bash, PERL, C #, and other scripting languages.
- Design and implement fixed point C/assembly software / firmware for speech / audio codec standards and algorithms and pre / post effects and signal clarity processing modules (e.g., EVRC, 4GV, AMR, MP3, AAC+, MIDI, noise / echo cancellation, ADRC, speaker protection, et cetera).
- Experience developing commercial software in areas such as speech and audio decoders & encoders, multimedia services and drivers, or hardware mixed signal and serial device drivers.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming language with strong industry embedded programming experience on multiprocessor platforms, including size, cycle, and performance optimizations.
- Experience with generally accepted software design pattern programming and release practices. (e.g., OOADP, GoF, Effective C++, Modern C++, UML, Agile, etc.)
- Ability to develop and debug embedded software and firmware spanning multiple processor cores and subsystems in real-time multitasking, multithreaded environments, including reading schematics, debugging hardware, and proficiency with logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, JTAGs, and other lab and test equipment.
- Experience with 2G/ 3G/4G (C2K, GSM, WCDMA, TD, IMS, LTE, other 3gpp / ITU) standards, mobile protocol stacks, and networking protocols for circuit / packet switched voice and VoIP.
- Ability to analyze RFIs/RFPs/RFCs/RFQs, standards technical specifications, and research papers.
- Experience or coursework knowledge in operating systems, data structures, computer architectures.
- 8+ years of development experience preferred for lead / manager roles.
Feel to reach out at the contact below either through a call or email to discuss about the opportunity.
Contact/Hiring Prime: Brijendra Rao
Contact Number: + 1 469-241-0844
Email ID: email@example.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brijendraraomj
Sasken Career page: https://ngage.sasken.com/apply/Openings_US.aspx
Sasken Facebook page: http://workfor.us/sasken
Sasken Website: http://www.sasken.com/innovation/
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited