Technical Project Manager (Build and Integration)
- Libertyville, IL
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
Engineer required to contribute towards build and integration activities of Android based products.
Skills Required -
- Good knowledge of Version Control tools such as Perforce, GIT, Subversion etc.
- Experience and knowledge with various build systems and tools (GCC, cross compilation, Microsoft Visual Studio, DDK/WDK/SDK etc.)
- Experience of executing builds for Linux/Android OS
- Build automation knowledge, makefiles, scons scripts etc. (2-4 years)
- Ability to handle Build integration tasks and tools such as Electric Commander, Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control
- Experience in automation in Perl, Python, shell scripts etc.
- Understand C/C++ code and debugging build failures in these areas
Feel to reach out at the contact below either through a call or email to discuss about the opportunity.
Contact/Hiring Prime: Brijendra Rao
Contact Number: + 1 469-241-0844
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brijendraraomj
Sasken Career page: https://ngage.sasken.com/apply/Openings_US.aspx
Sasken Facebook page: http://workfor.us/sasken
Sasken Website: http://www.sasken.com/innovation/
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited
Position Type: Permanent hire
Must be authorized to work in the US.
- US Citizens
- Green Card
- GC - EAD
- L2 - EAD
- H1B (petition approved, transfer, stamped, unstamped or expired)
- TN Work Permit
- F1 OPT