Technical Project Manager (Embedded/ Wireless Domain)
- Libertyville, IL
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
Responsibilities involve managing various product releases of handset. Working with both internal and external groups to manage various release streams. Independently driving project release and ensuring modules/software/product is delivered as per schedule and time.
Skills Required -
- Project manager with strong software engineering experience in embedded/wireless domain.
- Minimum 6+ years in a software engineering role as a SW developer and lead.
- Minimum 1+ year of experience in managing project/program release
- Experience of working in Linux/Android - Device Driver/Kernel development is a plus.
- Experience of working in embedded software release management would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of software life cycle best practices and processes.
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management tools like GIT, Gerrit.
Feel to reach out at the contact below either through a call or email to discuss about the opportunity.
Contact/Hiring Prime: Brijendra Rao
Contact Number: + 1 469-241-0844
Email ID: email@example.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brijendraraomj
Sasken Career page: https://ngage.sasken.com/apply/Openings_US.aspx
Sasken Facebook page: http://workfor.us/sasken
Sasken Website: http://www.sasken.com/innovation/
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited
Required: Bachelor's/Masters Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
Experience: 8 Years
Must be authorized to work in the US.
- US Citizens
- Green Card
- GC - EAD
- L2 - EAD
- H1B (petition approved, transfer, stamped, unstamped or expired)
- TN Work Permit
- F1 OPT