Technical Program Manager
- Libertyville, IL
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
- Focus on software releases across Jellybean on MSM8960 Pro and MSM8226, and Key Lime Pie on MSM8974.
- This work involves the PMs to have very good knowledge on Android aspects plus QC platforms.
- The PMs will work along with a team of MMI to manage these releases/plan features/plan upgrades/plan-merge lines etc.
- The PM role though a technical (in terms of technology understanding). There would be less interaction with the code.
- The role needs lot of coordination between various groups of the client- FW/Kernel/Drivers/Testing/Development etc.
- The role needs the PM to basically ensure that the modules/software/product is delivered as per schedule and time.
Must be authorized to work in the US.
- US Citizens
- Green Card
- GC - EAD
- H1B (petition approved, transfer, stamped, unstamped or expired)
- TN Work Permit