- San Diego, CA
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
- Understand UMTS/GSM/GPRS/LTE system architecture, 1x/EVDO system architecture. HSDPA/UPA, EVDO rev B knowledge a plus.
- Modem over the air log analysis and debugging modem and application processor software using diag logs.
- Understanding of Multi-core architecture knowledge a plus.
- Understand peripherals system architecture, especially Bluetooth and 802.11 family. Driver-level knowledge a plus.
- Understand multimedia components and system architecture. Audio/video/camera/camcorder concurrency. Middleware knowledge (e.g. OMX) a plus.
- Understand general system architecture of HLOS such as WM, Android etc. QNX knowledge a plus.
- Understand ARM processor family. Assembly language knowledge a plus. ARM Cortex family knowledge a plus.
- Understand general on-chip debugging procedure and troubleshooting. Ability to debug C program on Embedded Real Time Systems using JTAG, Trace32, etc.
- Ability to use Version Control Software: Perforce or equivalent.
- Ability to use common development and test tools: Perl, debuggers, and compilers,
- Ability to write and debug Software Generation program: GNU Make, SCons
- Ability to use wireless communication test equipment, analyze test logs and isolate test failures.
- Ability to communicate clearly with diverse group of software development and test teams
- Organize effectively, and document work thoroughly
Feel to reach out at the contact below either through a call or email to discuss about the opportunity relating to your expertise.
Contact/Hiring Prime: Brijendra Rao
Contact Number: +91 80 6694 3940 (India)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brijendraraomj
Sasken Career page: https://ngage.sasken.com/apply/Openings_US.aspx
Sasken Facebook page: http://workfor.us/sasken
Sasken Website: http://www.sasken.com/innovation/
Sasken Communication Technologies Limited
Experience: 3 to 7 yrs
Position can be held as permanent as well as contracting.