Inside Sales Specialist
- San Mateo, CA
Satmetrix is the leading provider of successful customer experience management programs and the co-developer of Net Promoter®. We offer a winning combination of software and best-practices consulting that delivers actionable customer feedback to drive growth, increase business agility, and amplify positive word-of-mouth. Satmetrix has a proven track record of accelerating the success of large-scale, integrated customer experience programs with more than 700 enterprise deployments in 40 languages. Our clients include some of the world’s most customer-centric companies, including: Symantec, ING, Lenovo, Experian, and tw telecom. In addition, Satmetrix offers Net Promoter Customer Loyalty Certification for professionals responsible for customer experience, customer loyalty, and customer feedback and evangelizes the deployment of the Net Promoter discipline by maintaining the online community www.netpromoter.com.
We have achieved our success with teams of talented people who share a vision and a passion for working together. That’s where you come in: We need to add bright, innovative people to our teams to help us continue to grow.
Join Satmetrix, and be part of the team that is the leading provider of enterprise customer experience management solutions. Satmetrix offers competitive compensation, including health benefits and stock options, and more.
We are looking for a highly-driven, enthusiastic person to join our inside sales team. The objective of the Inside Sales Specialist role is to identify new business opportunities, develop new leads and make high quality sales appointments for our Account Executives.
Candidates need proven skills, experience and success in B2B internal sales; telemarketing or related lead generation experience, ideally from within an IT (software) environment.
The role involves cold calling, follow up calls, qualifying prospects generates through various marketing campaigns, soliciting and confirming attendees to conferences and web seminars, appointment generation and supporting inbound marketing enquiries.
Additionally, occasional market research and customer satisfaction projects may be undertaken on behalf of Sales & Marketing.
This position is an excellent opportunity for individuals who want to establish a career in a business development role, or who would like to combine their existing experience in this area with strong communication and influencing skills to succeed in this vital function.
- Develop understanding of business issues and potential opportunities to sell high-impact solutions.
- Create pipelines through qualification and nurturing of leads, and conversation of enquiries into leads.
- Work in close co-operation with Marketing, and Sales on lead generation campaigns.
- Accurately log/maintain and manage all enquiry, lead and customer information in Salesforce.com
- Where appropriate, provide potential clients with general estimates regarding project costs, timings, background information – liaising with other internal terms and required.
- Proactively respond to requests from potential clients, escalating to Sales or other parts of the organization where appropriate.
- Support the Sales team in the development of account plans and periodic account reviews.
- Provide regular updates on lead identified and generated by attending sales meetings and providing regular reports and statistics.
- Provide regular feedback and input to Marketing and Sales Directors on quality and accuracy of lead data and campaigns.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a B2B sales environment (telemarketing or related lead generation experience), ideally from within and IT (software) environment.
- Experience with lead qualification and pipeline management process.
- A strong aptitude for, and interest in, technology concepts and products.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Tenacious and a result-driven approach to sales, with strong business ethics and focus on customer service and satisfaction.
- Very high attention to detail and quality.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to structure own workload, and effective prioritize activities.
- Confident communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, internally and externally.
- Ability to work effectively across teams.
- Independent thinker with ability to clearly articulate and implement ideas.
- Quick, creative problem-solver.
Highly Desired Experience:
- Experience in a Consultative/solution sales environment.
- Experience of Net Promoter, Customer satisfaction or customer loyalty programs.
- Enterprise software/solutions.
- Experience in market research, business analytics, CRM or marketing solutions.
- Ability to work with others
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.