General Service Technician
- Savannah, GA
Savannah Tire is a family owned business that was founded by M.J. Kicklighter in 1951. It is now in its third generation, and has become the dominant retail tire and automotive repair shop in Savannah and the Coastal Empire. We see it as our job to service you and your family. Our trained Technicians are ASE Certified and our Sales Staff is trained to help you maintain your vehicle properly. We offer an early bird drop off and we will provide a ride to and from work or home if necessary. We offer a wide variety of services , repair all makes and models, and we carry all major brands of tires.
Do you like cars? Do you know basic car care? Are you interested in working in a fast-pace environment with a team?
This position performs general servicing to customer automobiles and light trucks. Main Duties include, but are not limited to: changing oil and filters, providing tire care in the form of installation, repair, and rotation, and performing accurate and thorough inspections.
- One year of experience in basic car care helpful but not necessary.
- Be able to work 7:15 am to 6:15 pm up to six days a week.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Operate standard/ automatic vehicles.
- Able to enter/exit various vehicles.
- Valid State Driver’s License with acceptable driving history***
- At least 18 years of age.
We offer great pay and benefits in an environment that fosters respect for customers and employees.
SAVANNAH TIRE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
Drug Screen • Motor Vehicle Report Screen • Criminal Background Screen