- New York, NY
Growing mid-size CPA firm in midtown is looking for experienced public accounting professionals to join their incredible team.
- Performs reception services acting as first point of contact, answering incoming calls, transferring to appropriate staff, taking/distributing messages, greeting visitors, handling requests for information and in directing visitors to appropriate locations.
- Maintain information on where all employees are daily.
- Conference room scheduling
- Administrative Assistant
- Assisting partners with all administrative duties including, but not limited to, correspondence, special projects, and client service.
- Distributes incoming faxes to staff and, as requested, sends faxes
- Picks up mail and parcels, sorts and distributes incoming mail for staff, runs outgoing mail through postage meter and delivers to Post Office, schedules messengers when necessary
- Maintains office supplies placing orders, purchasing, receiving orders and stocking shelves
- Prints and binds documents
- Maintains office equipment such as photocopier, fax and postage machine ensuring ingood working order and arranging for repairs, as necessary
- Maintains and orders office supplies
- Assist in ordering stationary and business cards
- Provides client service to internal staff and customers responding to specific requests for information such as organizing information, arranging for repairs, answering telephone, calls, greeting visitors.
- Typing, editing, and composing correspondence and documents.
- Deposit firm and client checks
- Assistance with accountants payable
- Entering firm expenses through the time and billing system
- Clerical filing and scanning
- Collecting office American Express receipts and matching them up to the master bill for the controller.
- Assisting with Tax Processing.
All candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Excellent phone etiquette, excellent verbal skills, punctual, able to work with minimum supervision, should be customer service driven, able to multi-task, professional appearance.
General hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM .
- February through April 15 – Saturday's and late nights may be required
- September 1 through September 15 – Saturday’s and late nights may be required
- October 1 through October 15 – Saturday’s and late nights may be required
For consideration please send resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.