Administrative Coordinator - Real Estate
- Houston, TX
Scope Properties has been involved in real estate since 1982. We started business here in Houston, Texas and make honesty and integrity our top priority. We offer a service unlike any other real estate agency in the area. We have always been committed to providing superior customer service and an unwavering dedication to the satisfaction of customers. Actively seeking to improve quality, value and service are hallmarks of Scope Properties.
- Supervise our staff, determining and evaluating staff performance, providing training and making hiring, promotion and disciplinary recommendations.
- Performs project research and report preparation.
- Perepare and update our accounting, database and statistical reports.
- Oversees that the office administrative functions are effectively carried out.
- Assists in the preparing the budget for assigned investments
- HIgh School Diploma
- 1 year experience in sales/administraion
- College Degree preferred
- Standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment
- Create and manage spreadsheets, compose correspondence to staff and clients, manage databases
- Assist yoursupervisor with creating and editing presentations, reports and other documents.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.