Word Processor Job
- Houston, TX
Scope Properties has been involved in real estate since 1982. We started business here in Houston, Texas and make honesty and integrity our top priority. We offer a service unlike any other real estate agency in the area. We have always been committed to providing superior customer service and an unwavering dedication to the satisfaction of customers. Actively seeking to improve quality, value and service are hallmarks of Scope Properties.
Uses word processing software to format, type, store, recall, edit and print business documents. May be required to know multiple software packages.
Retrieve data from storage for use, adds, deletes or changes copy. Job involves work of a confidential matter. Must have excellent spelling, punctuation, proofreading, and grammatical skills.
- 1 years Customer Service experience
- High School diploma, or some college prefered
- Solid communication/telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic Keyboard/personal computer skills
- Data entry skills
- Time management and organizational skills to meet objectives.
- Communication, Team work, and Flexibilty
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Holidays
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.