Real Estate Firm - Receptionist / Secretary
- Houston, TX
Scope Properties has been involved in real estate since 1982. We started business here in Houston, Texas and make honesty and integrity our top priority. We offer a service unlike any other real estate agency in the area. We have always been committed to providing superior customer service and an unwavering dedication to the satisfaction of customers. Actively seeking to improve quality, value and service are hallmarks of Scope Properties.
The position is responsible for answering phones, scheduling clients, data entry, and other office functions. Must be able to prioritize and multi task. Confidentiality in our office is a must!
- 1 years Customer Service experience
- High School diploma, or some college prefered
- Solid communication/telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic Keyboard/personal computer skills
- Data entry skills
- Time management and organizational skills to meet objectives.
- Communication, Team work, and Flexibilty
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Holidays
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.