- Houston, TX
Scope Properties has been involved in real estate since 1982. We started business here in Houston, Texas and make honesty and integrity our top priority. We offer a service unlike any other real estate agency in the area. We have always been committed to providing superior customer service and an unwavering dedication to the satisfaction of customers. Actively seeking to improve quality, value and service are hallmarks of Scope Properties.
Sales/Marketing Assistant is the local sales support staff responsible for providing clerical help to local sales team. Provides administrative marketing support. Position reports directly to sales manager and works in tandem with sales staff.
The Customer Service Representative is also responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls while handling delinquent accounts.
- Assist customers with delinquent accounts
- Determine what type of agreements a customer is qualified for
- Ensure all systems are updated to reflect the agreement
- Provide detailed explanations of account status to clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter, highly motivated and goal oriented
- Computer literate, excellent knowledge of all window applications.
- Great understanding of traffic and inventory systems a must.
- Excellent phone skills
- Previous sales experience
- College degree preferred but not required
- Self-directed and ambitious
- High energy with a bias towards action
- Can-do, helpful attitude
- Willing to work in a team/group environment
- Professional verbal and written communication style
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Holidays
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.