AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE IS EXPANDING INTO Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Cincinnati, OH
Our customers trust us to protect what’s most important to them: their families, their homes and cars, their dreams of a better life. It’s a mission we take seriously and one we expect our agents and employees to embody and embrace. American National Insurance is looking for successful, business-minded individuals with a strong desire to serve their community in the most recession resistant industry, achieve personal growth, career fulfillment, and financial success. If you have the desire to build a successful future and enjoy working with people, the American National s' Internship Paid Training Program in becoming a successful agency owner in your community be the perfect opportunity for you.
As an intern – you will be put an extensive - comprehensive and very thorough training program and will also be compensated up to $4,000 per month after obtaining your state licensing requirements.
As an insurance agency owner – insurance agent, there are at least 21 reasons why the “American National Group” is one of the elite companies in the industry:
• Product Intern Training Program- 4 months paid training @ $4000 per month
• Unlimited income potential with continued training support assure your professional growth
• $48,000 Deferred and Qualified Sign-On Bonus for having 750 Units in force (UIF) at the end of 36 months
• Additional $64 Per Unit over 750 UIF and more bonus opportunities for UIF over 1000.
• $1,000-$10,000/month up to 48 months in a flexible and simple Agent Advance Agreement.
• $1,000-$2,500/month Honor Roll bonus for producing levels of Life Insurance in addition to P & C business.
• $5,000 5th year retention bonus for having 1250 UIF and 30% Tri-Line policies.
• $5,000 bonus for each year in your first 60 months that you qualify for The Million Dollar Round Table
• $1,000 Designation Bonus for each designation you earn from The American College in your first 60 months.
• Exclusive software package used by American National.
• Co-op advertising (percentage reimbursement of ads) and an American National sign at no cost.
• The potential to qualify for annual profit bonus. (2-16%)
• Extensive product portfolio through the American National family of companies.
• Advanced agent/staff training programs available
• Performance based bonus programs & incentive travel program
• 25% Premium “kick-back” program for your clients
• Up to 90% life commission paid
• Immediately vested and 50% prior insurance carrier experience carry-over
• Higher commission payout for multiple policy households
• Post termination commission pay-out after you retire and can be transferred to spouse/estate
• Continued District/Regional Support- in business for yourself, but not by yourself
If you are a personable and entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to build a career with one of the nation’s premier providers of insurance and related financial services, the American National Family of Companies has just the opportunity for you! As we are looking for multiple line agents to sell our broad line of insurance service products, including home, auto, commercial and life. This is not merely a job; this is a business opportunity. We will help you to develop your network and build your marketing platform and business as you build a solid reputation in your community and put yourself on the road to financial independence. From our comprehensive training program to our top-notch support staff, we will provide you with the tools to succeed. Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself!
If you are interested, please contact Jaimie Green at email@example.com.