- San Francisco, CA
ScrollMotion is a creative technology company devoted to reshaping how content is experienced on digital and mobile devices. Our award-winning platforms are changing the way the world’s biggest companies publish and interact with content across children’s books, magazines, textbooks, corporate communications, and more. We believe that our success comes from the passionate, talented people who are driven to use, grow and expand their skillset as part of our team.
- Manage the overall customer satisfaction and profitability of assigned accounts.
- Retain current clients and expand new business in assigned vertical
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the clients’ business model, their resources and their goals as it pertains to our business in order to best sell our ability to meet their needs
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales growth at assigned clients
- Manage large accounts: internally to ensure that we are meeting client needs and externally to ensure that the client is satisfied and kept up to date
- Maintain thorough understanding of the customers’ end use markets, their important customers, and their main competitors.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with internal and external team members to ensure the successful delivery of services to clients
- Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns
- Determine current and potential clients’ unmet needs and either problem solve internally for adequate follow up or present new opportunity
- Maintain strong communication with team members and senior management
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and work teams
- Ensure optimal client feedback to Product Management, Sales Management or other departments with regard to product requirements and enhancements
- Will require about 50% travel
- 8+ years experience in account management
- 3+ years experience in project management is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully shepherd a new account to profitability
- Experience managing a team
- Digital industry experience a plus
- Pharma experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.