- Victoria, Canada
At Seeker Solutions, we build solutions to real-world business problems using Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning. Our development teams support existing solutions, build new projects and enhancements, and research cutting-edge Natural Language Processing techniques. As we expand our client base into several new industries, we're undergoing a major growth stage in all of the departments.
Our offices are full of happy people who enjoy awesome perks (Nerf gun fights, gym memberships, a well-stocked kitchen, plus more) and are passionate about what they do. If you're not in our area and are open to moving, Victoria and Vancouver are beautiful cities, boasting vibrant cultural scenes and nearby locations for skiing and surfing.
If you're ready to help shape the future of our company and bring new NLP solutions to market, please apply. We are looking for people who love what they’re doing – because if you love your job, you never have to work a day in your life.
Reporting to the Support Team Lead, the Support Analyst assists in providing day-to-day IT Support services to Seeker Solutions and its client companies. These include service desk operation, workstation maintenance, warranty contacts, lifecycle management, and other support needs as required. The Support Analyst is also a primary client liaison into the broader IT space and an expert at bringing issues forth in an expedited and productive manner.
- Tracks major or recurring issues using a helpdesk ticketing system and solves them, working with other IT groups as necessary
- Researches solutions for IT problems and hardware
- Works with new and existing users to help them achieve proficiency with business tools
- Manages IT asset inventory using an asset tracking system
- Identifies and fills gaps in internal documentation and training resources
- Tracks loaner equipment on resource calendars, confirms bookings, provides usage instruction to users as required
- Deploys and troubleshoots all client hardware
- Advises other IT personnel as to potential impact of client changes and proactively manages expectations of both parties
- Provides service excellence, particularly in relationship-building and expectation management with all clients
- Other duties within the general scope of IT support, as required
- 2+ years of experience in a similar capacity
- Comfortable using a hands-on approach to resolve issues
- Excellent analytical skills, thinks proactively and creatively
- Excellent technical problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Able and eager to learn new technologies
- Able to form and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Able to interpret and effectively communicate needs of clients
- Degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- Professional certifications in the field of IT
Salary: Salary to be determined by experience
Job Status: Full time
Start date: Immediate
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While Seeker Solutions Inc. values all applications we receive, only those candidates short-listed for further consideration will be contacted