Administrative Services Coordinator
- Victoria, Canada
Who are we?
Seeker Solutions is a software development company with a focus on the health informatics field. Founded in 2008 by CEO Duncan MacRae to research natural language processing and machine learning technologies, Seeker has grown to more than 60 people located in Victoria and Vancouver. Our competencies include large-scale data handling, free text processing, system integration, and information and knowledge discovery.
Seeker holds secure private funding, which allows us to focus on solving difficult problems with a long-term approach while adhering to our values. Our goal is to improve Health Outcome Management through the analysis of structured and unstructured data.
Why choose Seeker?
Seeker’s employees enjoy awesome perks and are passionate about what they do. We strive to give our team members what they need to get things done including:
- Support to expand both your technical and non-technical skills, including expert-led in-house training and conference opportunities
- A pleasant work environment with additional perks (ie. gym memberships, a well-stocked kitchen, foosball and games room, plus more)
- Other benefits to make your out-of-work life better (excellent health care packages, employer contribution to RRSP)
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for the top talent in our Marketing & Business Development department. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing & Business Development, the Administrative Services Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Marketing & Business Development team.
- Assists members of the Marketing & Business Development team in activities as assigned, including collaborating and coordinating with stakeholders across the organization
- Records detailed minutes for internal and external meetings
- Participates fully in the endeavours of the Marketing & Business Development team to provide friendly and efficient administrative support to the team
- Assist team with various initiatives and logistics of projects including research, travel planning, arranging cram sessions, and other related duties
- Assist with contract management
- Maintains budget spreadsheets while seeking to improve the administrative and logistical efficiencies as projects are executed.
- Maintains work hours to ensure attendance in the office when most needed
- 5+ years of experience working in an office environment
- Administrative Assistant certificate or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Resourceful and comfortable with learning new concepts, tools and technologies
- Proven ability to record complete and comprehensive meeting minutes including action items and decisions
- Effective time management and organizational skills with a passion for detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Welcomes challenges and flexible to change not afraid of hard work
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to collaborate and contribute in a team environment
- Familiar with Confluence or other wiki tools
- Familiar with Jira
Salary: Salary to be determined by experience
Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years in an office environment
Job Status: Full time
Job Location: Victoria
Positions Available: 1
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
While Seeker Solutions Inc. values all applications we receive, only those candidates short-listed for further consideration will be contacted