Who Are We?
Seeker Solutions is a software development company with a focus on the health informatics field. Founded in 2008 by CEO Duncan MacRae to research natural language processing and machine learning technologies, Seeker has grown to more than 60 people located in Victoria and Vancouver. Our competencies include large-scale data handling, free text processing, system integration, and information and knowledge discovery.
Seeker holds secure private funding, which allows us to focus on solving difficult problems with a long-term approach while adhering to our values. Our goal is to improve Health Outcome Management through the analysis of structured and unstructured data.
Why Choose Seeker?
Seeker’s employees enjoy awesome perks and are passionate about what they do. We strive to give our team members what they need to get things done including:
- The technical tools to build amazing product.
- Time outside the core development activities to explore new ideas (we have hackathons and days scheduled for non-product innovation)
- Support to expand both your technical and non-technical skills, including expert-led in-house training and conference opportunities
- A pleasant work environment with additional perks (ie. gym memberships, a well-stocked kitchen, foosball and games room, plus more)
- Other benefits to make your out-of-work life better (excellent health care packages, employer contribution to RRSP)