Customer Support Manager
- Victoria, Canada
Seeker Solutions is a software development company focused on health informatics. Founded in 2008 by Duncan MacRae to research natural language processing and machine learning technologies, Seeker has grown to more than 85 people located in beautiful Victoria & Vancouver. Our competencies include large-scale data handling, free-text processing, system integration and information and knowledge discovery!
Our greatest assets are the relationships we build with our partners as well as our innovative team. Seeker’s organizational values foster a culture that promotes and delivers Integrity, Collaboration, Mutual Trust, Balance, Fun, Applied Curiosity & The Acquisition of Wisdom!
Health Informatics | Data Science | Patient Outcomes – just some of the descriptors that best describe what we care about! Our goal at Seeker is to help healthcare providers overcome some of the greatest challenges in information management. Our current and future success is made possible by our dynamic and innovative team, who are engaged and enthusiastic about what the future holds. Working for a promising start-up is a rare opportunity, especially when we are dealing with health informatics and patient engagement!
Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. We are looking for people who are passionate and want to be part of a team devoted in developing high-quality software solutions to help improve people’s lives! Do we have your attention? Visit us @ www.seekersolutions.com for further details…
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Customer Support Manager develops, manages and maintains the people and systems that deliver timely and valuable technical customer communications. Everyone at Seeker shares the goal of delivering products and services that make a difference to healthcare outcomes. The Customer Support Manager plays a pivotal role supporting this goal as he or she manages our customer support process ensuring great experiences for those using our products.
- A passion for people and technology
- Great people skills; ability to listen, understand, assess and work closely with customers
- Extraordinary communication skills; able to speak and write technical problems and solutions clearly; able to explain solutions to customers at various technical levels; able to pervasively advocate for customers
- Able to trouble-shoot technical problems using a system engineering approach
- An interest in healthcare and data analytics
- Define, develop, manage, measure and report on the technical customer support system
- Advocate and collaborate across teams to ensure great customer satisfaction
- Be the voice for the customer support requests interacting with:
- Business Development
- IT Operations
- Software Development
- Work with the product management team to report on product requirements, quality and usage characteristics and customer satisfaction
- Build and manage a team as the user base grows
- Work with customer engagement and software quality advocates to measure and report on the customer experience (based on actual product use)
- Work with the sales team to ensure all customers are satisfied with the service and become great reference sites
- Work with IT Operations to define a scalable customer support system that integrates phone, email and screen sharing technologies
- Work within customer relationship management, software requirement tracking and product issue tracking
- 3-5 years managing customer services that support software products
- Degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Experience in health or life science-related business or H.I.T.
- Technical SAAS experience an asset
- Ability to build and lead a team while also being hands-on technical and customer facing
Seeker Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. While Seeker Solutions Inc. values all applications we receive, only those candidates short-listed will be contacted. No telephone calls/agencies please.
Note to Applicants:
- Please note any offer of employment will be conditional upon a comprehensive background check, including a criminal record check.