Human Resources Manager
- Philadelphia, PA
OUR SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE IS YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
Select Hire Resource provides staffing, recruiting, and consulting services and specializes exclusively in the fields of Accounting & Finance, Audit and Compliance, Technology, HR & Executive Support and Project Management. Our team is comprised of individuals with extensive recruiting experience and in-depth knowledge of the markets and fields we serve. These individuals are committed to building and maintaining personal relationships with both candidates and clients, enabling Select Hire Resource to develop an unparalleled professional network. Through these connections, we can offer job seekers access to the top opportunities with leading employers and present clients with top-notch candidates who might otherwise elude them.
Regardless of whether we are working to fill a temporary, temp-to-hire, direct-hire or project-based consulting role, our number one goal is to make the right fit of talent to opportunity. At Select Hire Resource, our focus is always long-term. We do what's right for both the employer and the candidate well into the future. This pays long-term dividends to everyone involved. At the end of the day, it is our reputation and network that set us apart. While the tasks of finding a new career or fresh talent to bring on board may be challenging, having Select Hire Resource on your side is a real competitive advantage. Place your trust in Select Hire Resource. We know the way!
This is a full-time position involving professional services work of a managerial nature in directly overseeing human resource activities. Responsibilities include directing and overseeing classification, compensation, employee relations, pay and benefits, contracted services, recruitment and selection activities and implementing and demonstrating personnel policies and practices.
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business or Public Administration, or elated field with a minimum of six (6) years of human resources experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in the organization.
- Working knowledge of human resource principles, procedure and practices.
- Ability to effectively deal with multiple priorities, functions and activities.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to energize others, be diplomatic and maintain confidentiality.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines, accomplishing work in order of priority and maintaining composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing priorities.
- Working knowledge and skill of basic business software.
- Ability to learn American Sign Language to appropriate level within five years of hiring
- Serve as Equal Employment Opportunity Officer.
- Develop and maintain school’s personnel policies and procedures, employee handbook, personnel forms and recommend changes to school administration.
- Administer employee benefits and workers compensation claims.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective compliance with applicable employment regulations
- Ensure school compliance with all relevant federal, state and local employment and labor laws.
- Maintain secure and confidential human resource related files and records and maintain accurate job profiles.
- Coordinate recruitment and staffing with administrators.
- Consult with administrators and employees to resolve personnel issues.
- Ability to consult with legal counsel as necessary to minimize potential liability.
- Prepare reports and internal communication.
- Serve as Staff Liaison to HR Committee.
- Ensure tracking and reporting of appropriate credentialing of staff for which certifications are required.
- Maintain and update pay scales as needed.
- Advice Director on current HR policies, practices, candidates, and personnel issues as needed or requested.
- Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.