Founded in 2001, Sevaa Group is a leading provider of managed hosting as well as web and application development.
We are looking for a full-time sales representative to help grow revenue by expanding existing accounts and identifying new accounts.
This is a first-in position that will collaborate with the existing marketing functions at the company. You must be solution-oriented and have experience selling technology products and services. Our customers are the number one priority, and we strive to offer custom solutions tailored to meet their unique needs.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop accounts to identify decision-makers and build a sales pipeline you then close.
- Build and run prospecting activities (calls, emails, online meetings) to targeted prospects, both self-sourced and from other marketing sources.
- Use Social Selling to expand your network and open up new opportunities.
- Provide rapid response to inbound inquiries from all sources.
- Consistently achieve or exceed quarterly quotas for appointments, opportunities, closed-won contracts, and contract value.
- Ensure all communications are documented and tracked within the CRM.
- Be aware of current and emerging industry trends and identify market opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with strategic accounts along with their Client Success team.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to define sales strategies, messaging, sales enablement materials, and ideas to drive stronger growth each quarter.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs
- Create monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for management
- Results-oriented with a track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to communicate technical tasks and objectives to clients in a way that’s understandable.
- Top-tier selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Have a passion for time-management, organization, process, and documentation
Benefits Of Working With Sevaa Group:
- Flexible schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Modern laptop and equipment
- Company Outings & Happy Hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.