- Castlebar, Mayo, Ireland
Due to contuined growth and expansion ShareRidge are currently recruiting a Bid Co-ordinator to join our team. The role will be based in our Head Office in Castlebar.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration support to bid management and pre-construction team.
- Maintaining and developing an effective system for collating data, information and records relating to bids, tenders and frameworks.
- Managing documentation relating to tenders.
- Assist with bids in a timely manner, ensuring that all submitted material is correct, well -researched and without errors.
- Proof reading and compiling documents.
- Client research to aid bid submissions.
- Meeting strict tender deadlines.
- Analysing and reviewing submitted bids to continuously improve processes, procedures and content.
- Any other duties, as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven effective time management skills with the ability to priortise and remain focused.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to strict deadlines.