Business Development Officers
- Noida, India
ShikshaTriangle Technologies Pvt Ltd is a growth stage start-up innovating in the space of learning & education. Scaling for an exponential growth, its foundation is based on simplified solutions and people friendly culture. Highly energized employees are committed to the delighted customers and elated end users.
Our current offerings include:
www.studytriangle.com- Learning Simplified- An integrated platform for online tuition and organized learning beyond schools.
www.schooltriangle.com- Driving Engagements- The new age school engagement platform with mobile first approach.
www.collegetriangle.com:Building Knowledge Networks- Connecting students, college and industry for professional collaboration.
www.skilltriangle.com: Catalyst for professional growth.
Imagine a Career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation!
ShikshaTriangle is seeking highly talented, motivated, Business Development who have a passion for their work, meet challenges head-on with creativity and skill, enjoy learning new technology,and thrive in fast paced, team-oriented environment with other high achievers.You will have an immediate impact as a Business Development on high energy growth.
The primary role of the Business Development Officer is to prospect for new clients by networking, advertising, meetings or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
You must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. You are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development Officers work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Identifying and target new clients from Educational industries.
- Conducting regular research on prospects for an in-depth analysis of their businesses and associated need.
- Generating new business from these clients.
- Converting these new businesses into key accounts.
- Managing these key accounts by servicing them to client's satisfaction.
- Developing new business initiatives with the client to increase the share of wallet.
- Understanding clients brief and articulate it into meaningful deliverable.
- Obtaining client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement.
- Managing tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service.
- Driving client service excellence and a culture of delighting clients.
- Achieving Top and Bottom line Revenue & Profitability.
- Manage to travel within Delhi/NCR & Meerut.
- Strong communication and convincing skills.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritising and triaging obligations.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Should be growth oriented, confident and self-starter.
- Any Graduate
- 2+years of total experience in Business development.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.