Clinical Education Manager
- St. Louis Park, MN
Sholom, one of the leading senior housing and healthcare service organizations in the Twin Cities, provides a continuum of high quality services in a warm and caring environment. Sholom’s broad spectrum of services and care for older adults include long-term, assisted living, rehab, adult day, hospice and home care. We are a talented team of top-notch professionals who thrive on providing exceptional care for our residents and clients.
The Clinical Education Manager conducts training and performs other educational activities to ensure that all staff meets the educational requirements related to pertinent rules and regulations and that staff are trained in current medical policies and procedures. This position leads Sholom Education Specialists and develops learning curriculum and conducts training in areas including compliance, clinical, customer service, orientation, and safety.
This position will be required to travel between the St. Louis Park and St. Paul campuses on a regular basis.
- Develop, coordinate, schedule and conduct clinical training for new hires and current employees.
- In partnership with the Director of Learning and Development, implement an appropriate structure for clinical education, creating a highly effective clinical training team.
- Provide teaching and documentation as appropriate, to meet clinical regulatory and compliance standards (i.e. Skilled, Homecare, Housing with Services, and Hospice licensure requirements).
- Communicate and market the educational programs to encourage participation.
- Provide interdepartmental services including but not limited to:
- Identify and assess clinical training needs of staff by conferring with managers and supervisors and/or conducting assessment surveys.
- Acts as a support fielding questions and issues from staff related to clinical educational and training needs.
- Coordinate Quality Assurance Plan and ongoing evaluation of two or more components every twelve months as assigned.
- Maintain and monitor tuberculosis screening for all employees upon hire and as appropriate per risk assessment.
- Prepare and work towards annual goals for education department (i.e. TB screening).
- Help plan, coordinate, and assist with tenant flu clinics throughout Sholom.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited school preferred.
- Must be registered and licensed with the State of Minnesota as an RN and must maintain licensure.
- One year or more of training or education specialist experience required, preferably in a health care setting.
- Two or more years’ experience in nursing with geriatric population highly preferred.
Sholom offers competitive pay and a full benefits package for full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability insurance, retirement plan, holiday pay and paid time off.
If you’re interested in working for an organization committed to providing high quality care and services to elderly adults, come join the Sholom team!
Submit applications online at www.sholom.com\employment
Sholom Community Alliance
St. Louis Park, MN and St. Paul, MN
Care. Compassion. Community.