Campus Director of Nutrition Services
- St. Louis Park, MN
Sholom, one of the leading senior housing and healthcare service organizations in the Twin Cities, provides a continuum of high quality services in a warm and caring environment. Sholom’s broad spectrum of services and care for older adults include long-term, assisted living, rehab, adult day, hospice and home care. We are a talented team of top-notch professionals who thrive on providing exceptional care for our residents and clients.
The Campus Director of Nutrition Services has overall responsibility for the kosher Nutrition Services programs, including meal preparation through serving, and develops and maintains high standards of food preparation and service with emphasis on menu appeal and nutritional value.
- Oversee food production and meal services for the East or West campus.
- Ensure that all services and programs are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations, laws and statues.
- Maintain an efficient food service operation and a high quality food service staff by recruiting, selecting, training, scheduling, supervising and evaluating all food service
- Oversee food procurement for all items necessary for food service operations
- Provide oversight of catering for activities, special events and staff functions.
- Identify and respond appropriately to emergency situations, such as grease spills, injuries, fires and storm-related evacuations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in institutional food service management, culinary arts, dietetics or nutrition (or a closely related field) or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of supervisory or managerial experience in an institutional food service or comparable setting.
- Familiarity with Jewish or kosher dietary laws (kashrut) preferred.
- Familiarity with Minnesota Department of Health regulatory requirements for nursing homes required.
- Experience managing an annual budget required.
If you are interested in working for an organization committed to providing high quality care and services to elderly adults, come join the Sholom team!
To be considered for this position, please submit applications online at www.sholom.com\employment
St. Louis Park, MN and St. Paul, MN
Care. Compassion. Community.