Integration Product Manager
- San Mateo, CA
ShopRunner is a members-only service for online shoppers that provides unique benefits across hundreds of the best online stores. ShopRunner's members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping with no minimum order, free and easy return shipping, exclusive member offers, and easy 2-click check out.
ShopRunner enables its retail partners to offer superior benefits to highly sought after online shoppers, delivering significant new sales and customer acquisition while increasing conversion of existing customers.
By providing ShopRunner’s meaningful benefits to members, retail partners—including Neiman Marcus, Cole Haan, Diesel, Toys”R”Us, American Eagle Outfitters, Brooks Brothers, Tommy Hilfiger, PetSmart, Anne Klein, GNC, and RadioShack—are better positioned to compete in today's marketplace.
The Integration manager is responsible for providing pre-sales and post-sales business process analysis, technology solution definition, and project management for merchants, partners, and developers who are implementing ShopRunner services.
Focusing on merchants, partners and developers with annual revenues from $1 million up to $100 million or more, the manager directly supports the assigned sales or business development representatives throughout the pre-sales, sales, and integration process. The Integration manager also takes a broader perspective of the integrations, and evaluates opportunities to improve the product with regards to customer needs and ease of integration.
- Create Solution Designs for all assigned implementations which define the business model, use cases, and checkout flows to be implemented, as well as the technical requirements for building the solution (both within ShopRunner and for the partner).
- Provide merchants and developers who have committed to implement ShopRunner solutions with guidance on business processes, workflow modifications, and reporting systems required to implement ShopRunner into their online and mobile platforms.
- Facilitate clients with setting up sandbox/staging accounts, provide technical development and coding support, and provide guidance to the client during testing and pre-launch activities.
- Act as main point of contact for the client for all implementation-related activities throughout the implementation effort and track all client engagement activity using provided tools.
- Bring clients engaged in ShopRunner product implementations Live-To-Site within targeted time frames
- Ensure clients implement ShopRunner solutions with a high degree of quality and using optimal integration strategies and techniques.
- Collect client feedback on ease-of-use and function/feature suitability for the business’ processing needs. Provide feedback to product management, product development, and other groups on product improvement and enhancement needs.
SKILLS: This is a critical and exciting role for someone who wants to leverage their technical and analytical skills to support ShopRunner product implementations with its partner merchants. The role will support ShopRunner implementations on retailer sites. In addition to technical skills, the candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to put together compelling presentations for supporting sales with product information. A background in hands on software development or an ability to understand code is a big plus. The product manager will have the satisfaction of further growing the ShopRunner franchise beyond current name brand retailers such as Neiman Marcus, Tiger Direct, Toys R Us, Drugstore.com etc.
A Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in Computer Science or a related technical major. 1-2 years of experience with software development or product management is a plus but not required.