Sr. Cloud Engineer
- Conshohocken, PA
ShopRunner is a members-only service for online shoppers that provides unique benefits across hundreds of the best online stores. ShopRunner's members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping with no minimum order, free and easy return shipping, exclusive member offers, and easy 2-click check out.
ShopRunner enables its retail partners to offer superior benefits to highly sought after online shoppers, delivering significant new sales and customer acquisition while increasing conversion of existing customers.
By providing ShopRunner’s meaningful benefits to members, retail partners—including Neiman Marcus, Cole Haan, Diesel, Toys”R”Us, American Eagle Outfitters, Brooks Brothers, Tommy Hilfiger, PetSmart, Anne Klein, GNC, and RadioShack—are better positioned to compete in today's marketplace.
We are seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our growing operations team. In this critical role you will help develop and maintain ShopRunner’s cloud infrastructure, working with our developers to improve our development and deployment tools, and enhancing our existing infrastructure to improve the shopping experience for both our partners and members.
- 5+ years experience managing Linux systems and related infrastructure.
- Hands on experience designing and deploying services on one or more cloud providers (we use Amazon Web Services).
- Experience with hardware or software load balancers.
- Experience managing a third party CDN such as Akamai.
- Experience with MySQL including a basic knowledge of SQL, performance tuning, and replication.
- Experience with open source web servers such as Apache or nginx.
- Working knowledge of internet protocols such as HTTP, DNS, SSH and SMTP.
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios and Cloudwatch.
- Writing scripts to automate complex tasks.
- Ability to participate in an 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Experience working with Amazon’s VPC.
- Experience working in a PCI-compliant environment.
- Experience with log analysis tools such as Splunk or Logstash.
- Develpment with Python, Perl , Ruby or other languages (contributions to open source projects is a definite plus)
- Any relevant certification such as RHCE.
This position is located in our Conshohocken, PA office.