- 5 to 7 years technical background and 3+ years experience as a Systems Administrator of Oracle Weblogic Server (version 8.1 - SP6 and higher, 9.2 - MP1 and higher, 10g, 11g and 12c), WebLogic Platform, WebLogic Portal, Oracle Service Bus, AquaLogic and SOA Suite in a Solaris, AIX and Linux environment.
- SunOne/Java and Apache Web Server Administration experience.
- Performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Security and certificate management (SSL)
- An overall understanding of multi-tier web architecture with strong knowledge of J2EE technology, web services, and BEA platform
- Work with large scale application deployment involving multiple clusters. Experience with solutions for load balancing, caching and accelerators
- Programming experience in client/server technologies and/or Web technologies.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both as an individual contributor and in a team environment.
Provide 24x7 enterprise support role for WebLogic 8.1, 9.2, 10gR3, 11g and 12c Server, Integration and Portal , AquaLogic Service Bus 2.1, Oracle Service Bus 11.1 and OBPM 10gR3 with substantial knowledge and experience to include deployments, tuning, maintenance, capacity planning, and upgrades.
Web Server Administration for SunOne/Java and Apache web servers (Install, configure, migrations, tuning, reporting, and day to day operations monitoring and support)
Develop and maintain configuration manuals, procedure manuals and standards for WebLogic and Web Operations.