- San Francisco, CA
Shoto Consulting Group is an international business development group with a focus on startups and the mangement of small companies. Today, we are sourcing candidates for a small business located in downtown San Francisco, complete with all the cool perks you'd expect.
Please contact for more information. Also looking for Quality Assurance candidates.
- Participate in building Scrum process and agile culture in the company.
- Design, implement, and document new software components. Improve existing software.
- Work with Product Management to understand requirements and contribute to release planning.
- Research new technologies and prototype new ideas.
- Ensure high testability and quality of the delivered software. Work with QA and Operations to troubleshoot and fix defects in the software.
- 3-7 years of experience in building software using Java technologies.
- Solid experience with the following technologies:
- ORM tools – Hibernate, TopLink, or similar.
- SQL skills to access a database from a web application.
- Experience with rule and event engines is a plus.
- Desire to work in collaborative and fast paced agile environment.
- Experience in using Scrum process is a big plus.
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employees
- Free gym membership
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Game room
- Open collaborative workspace
- Downtown San Francisco office
- Surrounded by restaurants, bars and cafes
- Walking distance to BART, Bus, and Ferry terminal