Brand Communication Manager
- Toulouse, France
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
The Brand Manager is responsible for providing overall support to the Brand Director for the development, implementation and compliance of Global brand communications and guidelines.
Make Sigfox the #1 brand for the IoT
- Define, develop and publish all elements related to our Brand (incl. visual identity, tone of voice, our spirit, DNA & promise to customers)
- Monitor, encourage and enforce compliance with Sigfox Brand Guidelines within Sigfox and by all its partners
- Benchmark our performance and monitor Competitor Brands to ensure our superiority in the global marketplace
- Establish and deploy specific actions & campaigns to build, boost and maintain our global brand
- 5-7 years experience in branding
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology
- Experience working in 360° context, developing holistic, integrated marketing communication campaigns. Bags of new media experience a real bonus
- Experience working with and managing creative agencies
- Project Management skills including handling and management of internal stake-holders
- Experience coordinating Global networks and ensuring consistency and compliance of international brand guidelines
- Copy-writing skills for the development and production of corporate collateral
- A good eye for detail and creativity
- Multi-lingual: Complete fluency both oral and written in French & English. Another language a bonus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.