HR Manager - US
- Boston, MA
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
The HR Manager will be responsible for all HR matters (except payroll) for Sigfox North America subsidiary. He maintains and develops the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. He/she provides day to day human resources support. He/she leads the HR Department for North America within Corporate guidelines and acts as a single point of contact for Corporate HR department located in France, regarding recruitment and all human resources topics.
The HR Manager :
- Is responsible for HR Administration (compensation, PTO, policy compliance and employee relations)
- Act as the responsible for all HR topics for Sigfox North America.
- Manage the recruitment operations with the internal recruiter and external agencies (Sourcing, Qualification, Interviews, Negotiation, Contracts… )
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Provides reporting to corporate HR on updates/changes that may be required on operating principles, policies, etc.
- Promote Sigfox values and is leader in the cohesion of the North America Team
- Manage, coordinate and facilitate all aspects of Health and Safety
- Responsible to set up the training plan for all North America employees
- Responsible with the managers of the Talents deployment, Retain the best talents, working on the promotion plan and organization along with President of North America and EVP HR.
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Works closely with accountancy department for all Payroll matters
- Provide reporting to the corporate team based in France
- Organize internal events to promote the Sigfox value
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a related role : HR Management (Administration & Recruitment) with a relevant background inTelecom or Internet of Things (IoT) or M2M
- Organised, efficient, proactive, and a self-starter
- High degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in a startup environment is preferred as you will be responsible for a multitude of activities
- Real Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Knowledge of success factors is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with people from different cultures
- Ability to work independently within a team, and be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations
- Reliability, integrity and trustworthy, you will have a lot of responsibility.