Channel Sales France
- Paris, France
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
The Channel Sales is responsible for commercial activities in the region developing long-term, sustainable growth in contracted revenues for the company from direct sales to corporate accounts.
- Actively engage with your sales counterparts within the channel partners selling our solutions
- Establishing initial contact with potential new partners representing the company to establish a contract providing for a mutually beneficial trading relationship whereby the partners will introduce business to the company
- Leading and managing the development of the company’s proposition for customers in the market area
- Participate and collaborate in the delivery of regional training for channel and eco-system partners such that they are able to effectively promote Sigfox and its proposition to customers in the market
- Stay informed on the efforts of the Service Delivery team to meet the continuing contractual obligations
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with service provided to them
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all products within the M2M and IoT business in order to maximise cross selling opportunities and provide best fit applications to the customer.
- Maintain accurate records i.e. pipelines, prospects and diary entries in the CRM system
- Performing any other reasonable, but adhoc duties for the company as and when required
- Effectively deal with telephone and mail enquiries requesting information and/or quotations for products
- Liaise on a daily basis with your colleagues and update them on any developments in your work, ensuring a high level of team relationships exist.
- Existing knowledge of product market areas i.e. mobile, M2M, Internet of Things
- Strong technical background, to explain our offering in front of customer’s product managers and CTOs. A Dipl. Eng. is an advantage.
- Perfect English
- Perfect presentation skills for customer meetings and speaker slots on events
- Sales skills with a high level of attention to details in written and verbal communications (min 5 years sales experience)
- Self-starter with a proven record of success in a sales environment
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- Educated to degree level with excellent interpersonal skills and high level of enthusiasm
- Results orientated, resourceful, enthusiastic and diligent
- Customer focussed with the ability to make clear decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM applications
- Maintain an agreed level of pro-active telephone contact with both existing and prospective channels and customers
- Pro-actively contribute to the further optimization of internal processes and workflows