Go To Market manager - Ecosystem & Partners
- Paris, France
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
The Go To Market Manager is responsible for the market success of its product portfolio towards our Ecosystem & Partners.
The Go To Market Manager is accountable for the market success of offers towards our Ecosystem & Partners.
Through sales insight, market research, competitive analysis and collaboration with the internal SIGFOX teams, the Go To Market Manager will develop a deep customer and market knowledge to set strategies, define and build the adapted offers towards device makers, silicon and modules makers, IOT applications & platform editors.
Further to identifying the market needs and strategy, the Go To Market Manager will be in charge (with the rest of marketing and communication team) of defining the collaterals and support tools (offer positioning, business model, use cases, success stories, sales training) required to deliver the offer to the market: defining what we sell to who, how and for how much.
SIGFOX operates globally and it is, therefore mandatory that the candidate has strong experience from global companies and is multi-lingual. This requires a thorough understanding of M2M and Internet of Things value chain and a fundamental understanding of where the market is going.
The candidate must have strong communication and collaboration skills since the role requires very close collaboration with internal teams, especially the sales and communication teams, as well as with external partners.
- Profound interest and knowledge of M2M & the Internet of Things
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in B2B devices, consumer electronic devices, setup boxes, gateways, semiconductors or communication modules
- Deep understanding of OEM, ODM, JDM and IDH markets
- Proven track record in Marketing or Business Development positions
- Sales experience would be a plus
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- International work experience & Multi-lingual
- Independent & pro-active and Ability to drive a task from A to Z