- Toulouse, France
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operators), in charge of the roll-out, the maintenance and the operations of Sigfox Network on its territory, the creation of indirect channel and ecosystem and selling subscription agreements to the Sigfox network.
As Service Manager you will develop & drive the service improvement plan in coordination with Sigfox and Sigfox Operators' stakeholders.
According to Sigfox Operators management policy:
- Manage customer relationship and satisfaction
- Communicate to management, stakeholders, team members, and subject matter experts on different levels
- Ensure satisfaction and quality of service, and follow Service Level Agreements indicators
- Ensure that all contract obligations of both parties are fulfilled
- Ensure that billing is in conformity with the contract and follow contract P&L
- Manage issues, risks and mitigation actions
- Build up and coordinate the cross - country team(s)
- Organize governance bodies and documentation, including preparing decisions and dashboard for steering committees
- Manage dependencies and define needs and ensure that all departments deliver results
- Provide formalized feed-back and write business requirements for Sigfox development teams regarding his/her activity. Develop and manage stakeholders according to contract governance
- Acts as Service manager for Services to be delivered by Sigfox to the Sigfox Operators, in coordination with Sigfox operational team.
- Identify and drive the development of Contract/Service improvement plan
- 5-8 year experience in large outsourced projects and services / contract management
- Strong track record in successful roll-out of complex deals
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Adaptability, experience in a start-up environment welcome
- Extensive experience in implementation and methodologies and understanding of change programs and service management in particular
- English: Fluent. Other languages welcome.
- Degree or higher education in Information technology, business/economics or equivalent
- Multi-Year experience as service manager or contract manager involving coordination across multiple teams (preferable in IT infrastructure environment or platform engineering; e.g. ITIL) and preferably within a service telecommunication service provider environment