Service Manager ASIA-PACIFIC
- Singapore, Singapore
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
The Service Manager will support the Country Manager in managing and controlling the SO KPI related to DA execution.
The Country Manager:
- Proactively identifies the Sigfox Operator (SO), drive and close the negotiation of the Distribution Agreement (DA)
- Manages and control the SO KPI related to DA execution
- Supports, monitors and challenges SO connectivity business development; advises and challenges SO, selected/strategic channel or customers’ business processes (value chain, local business drivers, partnership, device certification, …), through support from Solution Sales Support (3S) team, Pre-Sales Support (PSS) team, Service Management (SM) team and ecosystem (ECO) team
- Represents Sigfox in the country, and in particular towards regulatory agencies, government, ecosystem.
As Manager, Service Management, you will:
- Support the Country Manager in managing and controlling the SO KPI related to DA execution
- Under Country Manager request, drive the relationship with a portfolio of SOs ensuring customer satisfaction in DA execution,
- Make sure DA obligations are fulfilled,
- Propose internal and external governance associated with each Distribution Agreement,
- Manage internal actions with all department (legal, finance, IT, technical, processes, sourcing, sales, marketing, …) to ensure delivery and in-life of the contract
- Develop and drive DA/service improvement plan in coordination with Sigfox and SO stakeholders
According to SO management policy:
- Manage customer relationship and satisfaction
- Communicate to management, stakeholders, team members, and subject matter experts on different levels
- Ensure satisfaction and quality of service, and follow Service Level Agreements indicators
- Ensure that all contract obligations of both parties are fulfilled
- Ensure that billing is in conformity with the DA and follow DA P&L
- Manage issues, risks and mitigation actions
- Organize governance bodies and documentation, including preparing decisions and dashboard for steering committees
- Manage dependencies and define needs and ensure that all functions and practices deliver results
- Provide formalized feedback and write business requirements for Sigfox development teams regarding his/her activity. Develop and manage stakeholders according to DA governance
- Acts as Service manager for services to be delivered by Sigfox to the SOs, in coordination with Sigfox operational team.
- Identify and drive the development of Contract/Service improvement plan
- 5-8 year experience in large outsourced projects and services / contract management
- Strong track record in successful roll-out of complex deals
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Adaptability, experience in a start-up environment welcome
- Extensive experience in implementation and methodologies and understanding of change programs and service management in particular
- English: Fluent. Other languages welcome.
- Degree or higher education in Information technology, business/economics or equivalent
- Multi-Year experience as service manager or contract manager involving coordination across multiple teams (preferable in IT infrastructure environment or platform engineering)