Vice-President, Solution Sales Support
- Paris, France
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
- Manage (hierarchically and functionally) the team
- Constantly make sure that the practice and regional teams under his / her responsibility have the skills to ensure creation and constant update of best practices, tools, documents, collateral, databases and training programs required for IoT solution design to:
- Support SO, channels and customers during all steps of their business process
- Create, update and provide business tools (business plans, P&L, databases, key commercial terms, contract templates, qualification grid …
- Provides methodologies (documents, workshop, KPI) to help SO to build and update its go-to-market plan.
- Develop tools to analyse value chain for specific solutions
- Provides databases and collateral for solution partnership selection and governance in complement to Partners Network tools
- Support SO to define its sales force recruitment plan, organisation, SO sales processes, sales support to SO
- Train Country Managers and Sigfox Operators sales team
- On Country Manager request, participate to meetings and workshop with SO, channels and customers to structure deals or answers to RFP
- Analyse, advise, challenge and review SO or channel customisation of practices for local connectivity business development (customised business plan, customised contractual and commercial terms, customised Solution design plan, …)
- Define the teams KPI and reportings
- Define escalation and arbitration processes
- Assess and challenge the team deliverables to improve their relevancy in front of SO and Channels needs
- Implement continuous improvement plan for the team
- Build coordination and communication between the two groups, taking into account on boarding and involvement of people working from remote
- Participate to Sigfox internal processes definition to collaborate with other teams
- Provide a consolidated team report
• Country Manager and SO satisfaction (QoS, Support answer relevancy, Time-to-answer)
• Strategic Channel Partner Agreements signed and enabled by SO
• Total subscription bookings by SO
• Other revenues (certifications)
- 10 to 15 years in delivery and management of advanced and complex IoT full end-to-end solution
- Strong knowledge in IoT Solution design
- Understand channel and channel customer business needs
- Ability to get commitment from both SO and channels
- Team and organisation management experience 5-8 years (hierarchically and functionally and remotely)
- Strong track record in successful signing of complex integration deals
- Strong ability to manage deadline and work under minimal supervision
- Assertiveness, leadership and ability to motivate teams to achieve objectives.
- Strong presentation skills and project management skills.
- English and French: Fluent. Other languages welcome.
- Degree or higher education in Information technology, business/economics or equivalent
--> Job based in Paris with international travels up to 50%