Office Manager LATAM
- São Paulo, Brazil
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
We are seeking for an entrepreneurial person who loves getting things done efficiently and creating a great environment for our growing team. You’re a jack of all trades who can multi-task, take full ownership of projects, and accommodate last minute company needs while prioritizing the most high-impact initiatives. This job is perfect for go-getters who thrive in uncertainty and bring a positive, proactive attitude. This person should be independent, self-motivated, and organized with great communication, computer and organizational skills.
In your daily routine, your responsibilities will be to:
- Greet visitors and new employees and ensure they have a great first impression.
- Liaise with building management, vendors and business partners.
- Remote support for other Latin America offices (Mexico, Colombia and others).
- Kitchen and office supplies stocking.
- Handle mail, process invoices, and deal with service vendors.
- Organize and assist with events (e.g. meetings, team building activities, technology meet-ups).
- Assist in booking travel and accommodations.
- Helping with HR and Finance related issues, ability to generate financial and operational reporting.
- Liaise with Sigfox HQ in France (in particular Communication, Marketing, HR and Finance).
- Executive assistant for Vice President, Latin America.
- Running the office on a day-to-day basis, pitching in for whatever needs to be done
- Optimist who enjoys working with people from different cultures.
- Organised, efficient, proactive, and a self-starter.
- Professional demeanour with a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Comfortable with numbers, schedules, budgets and deadlines.
- Experience in a startup environment is preferred as you will be responsible for a multitude of activities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently within a team, and be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Reliability, integrity and trustworthy, you will have a lot of responsibility.
- College Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of office management including facilities, operations, customer interaction and travel management.
- Language: Portuguese, Spanish and English. France is a plus.