International HR Manager
- Paris, France
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
With sigfoxers all around the world, we are looking for our International HR Manager. Your main mission as our International HR Manager is to lead the overall Human Resources for LATAM, EMEA (excluding France) where we do not have any local managers.
You will be the focal point regarding all International HR matters for our sigfoxers.
- Be a partner and support for all employees and management teams for all HR matters (training, performance, onboarding follow up etc…)
- Provide HR generalist support to the local subsidiaries
- Ensure compliance for employment contracts
- Ensure compliance for each country with the Labor law
- Ensure HR data integrity related to staff information
- Develop & Publish timely HR Reports for the top management
- Be the focal point for international employees regarding all their HR matters
- Ensure the global consistency of the group HR policies
- Work closely with our local HR Managers to provide input on Policies and Processes
- Improve our HR policies and set-up new one
- Ensure continuous effective partnership with payroll provider, be their focal point
- Validate all C&B related files (monthly payroll, yearly bonus, salary increases, individual packages of new hires) on a worldwide basis
- Work closely with our Accountancy manager regarding all payroll matters
- Work as a Project manager to implement a new Payroll System
You will refer to our HR Director and you must act as a Business Partner.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a related role: International HR matters
- Organised, efficient, proactive, and a self-starter
- High degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in a start-up environment is preferred as you will be responsible for a multitude of activities.
- Real Team player
- Knowledge of success factors is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Ability to work with people from different cultures
- Ability to work independently within a team, and be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to perform well in a complex environment
- Reliability, integrity and trustworthy, you will have a lot of responsibility
- English language is mandatory