US Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Boston, MA
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
"Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships" Michael JORDAN
Sigfox is looking for a proactive in-house Talent Acquisition recruiter.
This job is perfect for go-getters who thrive in uncertainty and bring a positive, proactive attitude. This person should be independent, self-motivated, and organized with great communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for all roles ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience, including direct sourcing, screening, interviewing qualified candidates, negotiation and offer process
- Collaborate with internal hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Work closely with the French talent acquisition team on identifying and executing opportunities to enhance the Sigfox Talent Brand (digital recruitment)
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Participating on the recruiting team in implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Sigfox and our talent acquisition team.
Key skills & attributes:
- Proven Recruitment experience, preferably in technology and / or telecommunications environments
- 3+ years demonstrated success in recruiting talents
- Smart and adaptable with excellent analysis / synthesis capability
- A positive mind-set, good communication skills, clarity and proficiency in oral and written communication
- Optimist who enjoys working with people from different cultures.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.