Embedded Software Product Manager
- Labège, France
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
"Henry Ford is a businessman.
As part of the development of its network and associated ecosystem, you will be the product manager of the embedded software on the objects communicating with the Sigfox network as well as the program of certifications of these same objects. You will be at the center of the development strategy of the ecosystem of partners Sigfox facilitating the development of connected objects.
Integrated within the product management team, you will have the objective of maintaining Sigfox's capacity for innovation combined with a structured approach necessary for the development, deployment and operation of a global telecommunication network To the Internet of Things.
You will be responsible for gathering new needs through different interfaces (sales, marketing, partners ...) or our clients to translate them into business requirements. The latter will be operated by a product owner and an engineering team ensuring the development of the new functionalities.
You will work with different types of partners (manufacturers of electronic components or objects, certification body, etc.) to facilitate the integration of sigfox technology into connected objects while ensuring network security and destination information Of our customers.
You will also be responsible for organizing the communication and training of our sales forces on the new functionalities and to ensure the formalization of the return on the ground of an approach of continuous improvement of our products and services.
- Analyze business needs from the market and from our clients with a translation into business requirements with particular attention to the security of the information generated / transmitted by the objects on the sigfox network.
- Initiate and then follow the product development cycle at the various interfaces with in the initialization phase the definition and quantification of business opportunities, partner selection, associated business model, go-to-market plan, evaluation Budget and development risks.
- Manage the (technical) relationship with the various partners involved in the development of connected components or objects.
- Improve the certification processes of components and objects to ensure their proper functioning on the network and compliance with security constraints.
- Manage communication and training of new functionalities by working with the Marketing, Marcom and Ecosystem Partners teams. In particular, you will be responsible for creating the sales package including technical and functional documentation.
- Define the evolutions of products and technology through a roadmap providing visibility between 18 and 24 months to our customers but also to our development teams to anticipate technological changes or adapt to new market needs.
SIGFOX is a company bringing together fun and talented people from more than 20 different countries. We are looking for technophile, proactive and open-minded talents who enjoy the challenges and wish to participate in the success of SIGFOX.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Knowledge about RF technologies is essential.
- Successful product manager experience of 3 to 5 years in the development of software or electronic components.
- Knowledge of computer security (cryptography, Secure Elements, common criteria EAL4 + or 5+) would be a plus.
- Experience in developing partnerships with technology players.
- Ease in oral and written communication to explain, train and convince.
- Curiosity "natural" to look at the market evolutions, to better know the customers in their needs and use our products.
- Team spirit
- The meaning of relational
- Ready to invest in a promising and growing startup
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.