- Labège, France
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
As a J2E developer, you will develop tools for collecting and configuring monitoring of the Sigfox base stations. You will be responsible for the architecture and development of these tools.
- Define, design and develop tools for collecting monitoring data from stations in the Sigfox network.
- Propose an interface for the management and configuration of this data.
- Interconnect with the entire Sigfox system (OSS, BSS) in order to enrich the data.
- Propose and maintain interfaces for access to operational teams and / or partners.
- Ensure scaling-up of these tools as part of the global expansion of the network and infrastructure.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Software engineer with strong J2E / Spring experience, especially in the context of massive data processing (backend) - 5 years minimum
- Required knowledge of the following technologies: MongoDB, Apache Kafka, Redis, Docker, Netty, Jetty, ...
- Experience in modeling and architecture of a high availability system is required.
- Ability to supervise internal or external developments.
- Independent work, methodology and rigor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.