Presales Support Director
- Labège, France
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
The main responsibility of the Director, PSS is to organise and manage (hierarchically and functionally):
- The PSS practice group that creates and updates best practices, tools, documents, collateral, databases and training programs
- The PSS regional support that will:
- Provide support to Country Managers during pre-sales activities for SO Distribution Agreement (DA).
- Provide support on Solution Sales Support (3S) team request to SO, channel and customers for technical adaptation of IoT Solution or implementation of new IoT Solution based on Sigfox
- Coordinate with Sigfox department stakeholders to get from them updated tools, materials, databases to update the team best practices as define above
- Gather and document technical change requests from SO, channels and customer and push those request to appropriate change management
- Manage and coordinate localisation of Sigfox technology and services to local constraints
- Manage regulatory affair and spectrum management team to drive and manage Sigfox frequency plan and perform regulatory analysis in the targeted territories
- Manage (hierarchically and functionally) the team
- Constantly make sure that the practice and regional teams under his / her responsibility have the skills to ensure creation and constant update of best practices, tools, documents, collateral, databases and training programs
- Organise the processes and relationship with Sigfox team stakeholders. Make sure that tools, documentation and databases inputs provided by stakeholders are up-to-date
- Build coordination and communication between the teams, taking into account on-boarding and involvement of people working from remote areas
- Propose to other Sigfox stakeholders processes, tools and methodology improvement, gather remarks and comments from them to improve team processes, to foster team collaboration.
- Arbitrate resource and task force allocation with region or sub-region Manager
- Assess and challenge the team deliverables to improve their relevancy in front of SO, Channels and customer needs
- Define and implement continuous improvement plan for the team
- Define the teams KPI and reportings
- Define escalation and arbitration processes
- Organise reporting from the team
- Provide a consolidated team report
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- 10-15 year experience in presales project management with significant customer value
- Team and organization management experience 5-8 years ((hierarchically and functionally and remotely)
- Strong track record in successful signing of complex deals in particular in IoT
- Strong knowledge in IoT Solution design
- Strong ability to manage deadline and work under minimal supervision
- Assertiveness, leadership and ability to motivate teams to achieve objectives.
- Strong presentation skills and project management skills.
- English: Fluent. Other languages welcome.
- Degree or higher education in Information technology, business/economics or equivalent
- Multi-Year experience as IT project manager in projects involving coordination across multiple teams (preferable in telecom or IT infrastructure environment or platform engineering)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.