- Labège, France
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
The Localisation Coordinator has responsibility to ensure the good practices, organisation and methodologies and then to apply them during project execution.
The Localisation Coordinator makes sure that the objectives defined are met by every project stakeholders
The Localisation Coordinator is communicating, reporting to all stakeholders
In order to be in position to operate Sigfox network in a given country (a country is a project), Sigfox needs to assess impact on its products and services and then to implement relevant potential modifications. This is the so-called “Localisation” transversal process, which impacts all the Sigfox department, from Regulatory up to Operations.
In the scope of Localisation process and based on Sigfox project management standards, the Localisation Engineer is responsible for
- Adapting, refining, and setting up Project Management methodology applicable to all project portfolio
- Refine, enhance and document: organisation, governance, gates, milestones, and timelines
- Refine, enhance and document the localisation process itself (responsibilities, accountabilities, arbitration, escalation, risk management …)
- Set up the Project Management tooling
- Report and communicate towards stream responsible and stakeholders
- Create, enhance KPIs for decision making and arbitration process
- Execution of Project Management based on methodology built (see previous point)
- Lead, organise and set up periodical meeting with steam owners
- Lead action plan and make sure of its execution
- Maintain KPI and Risks Management analysis
- Communicate through reports and KPIs
- Decide whether a project shall be managed specifically
- Put priorities on each project Based on Presales directives
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Experienced in project management in new technologies
- Mastering all aspects of PMP / ITIL
- High organisational skills
- High communication skills
- High level of assertiveness
- Objectives focused
- Proficient in English
--> Located in the region with international travel up to 30%.