- Paris, France
SIGFOX is the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects. With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
You will play a critical role at Sigfox by providing comprehensive, pratical and responsive legal advice in an international environment.
- Drafting and negotiating significant commercial agreements (distribution agreements, service agreements, partnership agreements, loan agreements, hosting agreements, consulting agreements, NDAs...)
- Providing advice across the company’s departments (sales, purchasing, R&D…) on legal and regulatory issues (commercial law, distribution law, GDPR, competition law…)
- Working closely with legal counsels, lawyers, sales and marketing managers in a changing and international environment
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Knowledge in commercial/distribution/IT and data protection laws
- Fluent in English (knowledge in German or Spanish is a plus)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience (mandatory previous in-house experience in legal department)
- Keen sense of commercial awareness necessary
- Strong reactivity, ability to demonstrate initiative, manage time effectively
--> Located in the region with international travel up to 30%.