Virtual Cellular Installation Inspectors – Virtual Quality Auditors Needed (home based)
- Remote, Remote, OR, us
SignalHill Technologies is a leading provider of quality inspection services for the telecommunications industry across North America. We have the expertise, tools, people and experience to partner with Carriers and infrastructure firms to improve network construction quality scores, network reliability, and performance. SignalHill recognizes that our customers deserve nothing short of excellence and that is what we expect of our employees.
We are looking for experienced Cell Technicians, Top Hands, Tower Foreman and others, who possess the necessary skills to fill the role of a Virtual Quality Assurance (VQA) Technician. The VQA Technician will be responsible for completing live audits of AT&T cell installations and upgrades for our customer sites over a live video link. As a Virtual Quality Auditor, you will communicate directly with the cell tower construction team, on-site, to identify deficiencies in workmanship, provide feedback for corrective action & produce a properly edited video & closeout of the work reviewed.
This position works full-time hours, you must be able to work from a quiet home-office location, and have sufficient connectivity to support the video process, this is necessary.
- Serve as direct point of contact to Construction Managers and GC’s to complete the Virtual Audit process
- Conduct the video inspection with a high degree of professionalism
- Utilize a strong understanding of AT&T quality specs and manufacturer installation requirements to support and explain deficiency findings
- Comply with all company health and safety policies and operating procedures; attend company health and safety training, meetings or calls as scheduled
- Perform remote live-streaming, virtual audits of completed cell site construction projects from desk top
- Responsible to review SOW (scope of work), with Construction Managers to ensure compliance of construction standards
- Identify quality defects and allow for resolution to field crews in real-time
- Interact with SignalHill and customer systems to post process the live video audit & additional information to convey the full SOW required for the project
- Organize and upload a complete closeout package, to include an edited video, per customer specifications
- Report on project status and crew performance data as necessary to SignalHill and our customers
- Manage time effectively, Quality Audit closeouts and on time closeout delivery
- Manage progress of in-process audits to see them completed and delivered to the customer
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience completing AT&T cell installations is required
- Well-developed analytic and technical skills related to wireless telecom installation and construction
- Demonstrated ability to recognize installation deficiencies with accuracy and within recommended allotted time
- Due to the technical component of this position, excellent computer skills are required
- Exceptional communication, time management, and customer service skills
- Com Trained/Rescue Trained (Certified Tower Climber)
- Demonstrates a high-level of attention to detail as evidenced by prior work quality and experience
- Must be able to work remotely with little supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- High School Diploma
- Advanced technical understanding/ability
- Prior experience working in a Quality Assurance, or similar supervisory role within wireless telecommunications is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage priorities
- Sound judgment with the ability to make timely and solid decisions
Successful applicants will be required to complete our virtual training program to become fully versed on our internal processes, prior to beginning their position in the VQA Technician role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.