Jr. Operation Systems Programmer
- Santa Clara, CA
Silego Technology, Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. The company designs and sells highly configurable power, logic, and timing mixed signal IC products. It was recognized by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Silicon Valley.
We are seeking a full-time Operation Systems Programmer who is a bright, hardworking individual that enjoys working in fast paced environments and is willing to assume diverse roles and increasing responsibilities. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and is a natural self-starter and problem solver.
- Develop and support company’s operation system using Winbatch scripting language
- Work with Silego staff to plan program code enhancements and changes
- Create, test and maintain program code
- Design and maintain databases and database structure
- Write clear documentation
- Ensure optimal database availability and performance through monitoring and fine tuning
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or a related field with programming experience.
- Experience in PHP, MySQL, AJAX, HTML, and Excel.
- Experience in web technologies is an added plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative by recognizing, suggesting, and taking action
Compensation: Salary, stock option, and health benefits